Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Day 2...eek


So I woke up this morning and forced myself to get up and exercise...not feeling the hard core circuit training I was supposed to be doing on this plan...I decided to go swim some laps. I thought hey I like water, not the best swimmer but people say its a good way to burn calories. I also figured my bad swimming form would help me burn more calories. (just a theory) I actually enjoyed it, not having to wash my hair afterwards but hey guess it was kinda worth it.

Following my swimming escapade I figured it was time to do the unthinkable....and get on the scale. So I stripped off all of my clothes I definitely didn't need the extra weight on me...OMG! all I have to say!...there is definitely a reason i why none of my clothes fit....anywho...I haven't gained weight since I last quite my weight loss program so I guess I'm grateful for that.

Decided to put on a new outfit to make myself feel cute today....I wore my flower romper I found at Torrid on sale I paired it with my maroon belt form old navy...which succeed to make me feel cute (not the best picture below but trust me I looked cute) until I realized I had no where to go and wasted a good outfit. Guess I thought maybe I'd run into the man who would want nothing more but to marry me and pay my bills. Needless to say that didn't happen so mission for tomorrow...look for a JOB!

No comments:

Post a Comment