Thursday, September 2, 2010

Welp!

Story of the Day:

I woke up this morning and once again forced myself to put on a swimsuit (which is a little tiny now since I accidentally threw it into the dryer) and go swim some laps again. I grab my towel and hit the door with out a second thought. I step outside my apartment and see two workers across the hall staring at me very oddly. I'm thinking..."Damn, I know the swimsuit is tight! No need to stare Rudeness!" Anywho I brush that off and hit the stairs to go to the pool...there is a window in the staircase and I look outside and see that it's raining. I never thought to look out the window before I left the apartment...............I see why the workers were staring at me crazy!
Needless to say I didn't work out today but I also haven't pigged out either. Did enough of that last night.....long story but a late night run to QT is a bad idea if your trying to get healthy and make better eating decisions.


So today I applied for 5 jobs and got a really good contact for another one. Not sure if they are hiring but I'm excited to email this lady. That is about all of the excitement for the day. Spent most of the day reading fashion blogs, which now gave me a really huge itch to shop though I know I'll never be able to find the clothes they have on. (mostly because they came from plus size designers in Europe) But I feel inspired to change my look. I'm entering a new stage in my life and finding my way; why not change my look up a bit? Think I'll go for it...It will be apart of loving the New Me!

No comments:

Post a Comment